Sculpture and Expanded Media
The study of sculpture covers several forms of media: wood, metals, fibers, ceramics and mixed media. Courses cover fundamental techniques and hands-on experience conceptualizing creative forms. Classes are repeatable so that students can gain more hands-on skill and understanding in their chosen discipline.
Check the course catalog for descriptions and prerequisites.
- Art 331: Sculpture - Wood
- Art 332: Sculpture - Metals
- Art 334: Installation Art
- Art 335: Intermedia, Mixed Media, Time-Based Art and Installation
- Art 431: Advanced Sculpture