Audition: Graffiti Dance Theatre
Friday, May 19, 2017 - 6:00pm
Come early to warm up and fill out an audition form. Director Nolan Dennett is looking for 10-12 dancers with strong performance and technical skills to perform works by Dennett and several guest artists. The guest choreographers will be announced soon.
As in any audition, being cast is determined by availability and if you are right for the part. Depending upon the work that may mean technical prowess, the ability to improvise, create a physical character or your skill with a flaming baton. Being cast means you are a member of the company and will be assigned roles as needed. You may be cast in several pieces and may be assigned to understudy as well.
Repertory will include:
- “Probable Fall” Rachel Lincoln
- “Old Work/New Work” Juliette Machado
- “Oblivion” & “Conventicle of Curiosities”(excerpts) Nolan Dennett
Performances and important dates
- July 23 Orcas Center: Tech/Dress/Performance all happen that day.
- July 27-29 Firehouse Performing arts center:
- Cue to cue July 24 6-10 pm
- Dress rehearsal July 26 6-10 pm
For disability accommodations, please contact the department presenting the event. Disability access information is available online at Parking Services, and further resources can be found on Western's Disability Resources website.
Please log in to request changes to this event.