Monday, November 5th through Tuesday, December 11th
These are visible from the brick walkway in front of the building. It's a great view at dusk! (Parking is free then, too...)
About the photos
Photography students in the Department of Art & Art History at Western Washington University display their giant photos on the second floor of the Carver Academic Facility. The photos are on view through December 11, 2018.
Art students created 18 large images in the lighting studio with Canon DSLR cameras. Working in teams, students created pieces documenting each student's unique concept. Special thanks to the WWU Student Technology Fund for the purchase of the cameras.
- Emeline Agnew (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Aileen Aguon (Norwalk, CA)
- Joel Aparicio (Burlington, WA)
- Taylor Bradley (St Louis, MO)
- Elizabeth Cole (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Chloe Dichter (Los Angeles, CA)
- Grady Haskell (Mount Baker, WA)
- Ben Herr (Mercer Island, WA)
- Michelle Hughes (Spokane, WA)
- Matthew Marinez (Union City, CA)
- Lindsey Nordin (Raymond,WA)
- Kyra Oziel (Los Angeles, CA)
- Haelee Roman (Lacey, WA)
- Maddy Ruppel (Federal Way, WA)
- Keiko Scott (Tokyo, Japan)
- Katie Stitt (Tacoma, WA)
- Isaac Sussman (Port Angeles, WA)
- Adam Vincent (Spanish Fort, AL)
For more information about this project, please contact Garth Amundson.
For disability accommodations, please contact the department presenting the event. Disability access information is available online at Parking Services, and further resources can be found on Western's Disability Resources website.
Please log in to request changes to this event.