Friday, May 3, 2019 - 7:30pm
Join the combined Western Washington University Orchestras and seven student conductors as they explore great music from classic films. Ticket proceeds from this concert go to support the Orchestra’s 2020 European Tour (details to be announced at the concert).
- John Williams: Raiders March
- Bernard Herrmann: Prelude from Psycho (Patrick McConahy, conductor)
- Howard Shore: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Symphonic Suite (Samuel Brown & Luke Dahlberg, conductors)
- Williams: Harry Potter Symphonic Suite (David Mills & Caty Cook, conductors)
- Klaus Badelt: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Mika Armaly, conductor)
- Williams: Highlights from Jurassic Park (Kaitlyn Ronstadt & Paul Stovall, conductors)
- Williams: E.T. Adventures on Earth
NOTE: There was a misprint in a mailing we sent out advertising this concert as free.
It's a ticketed event - for a great cause: we're using the proceeds to send our orchestra on a European tour!
Thanks for your understanding, and we hope you can join us for the concert.
Unless otherwise indicated, there is no late seating or admission to events. Please contact the event organizer if you are unable to arrive on time.
For disability accommodations, please contact the department presenting the event. Disability access information is available online at Parking Services, and further resources can be found on Western's Disability Resources website.
Please log in to request changes to this event.