Dance is housed in the newly refurbished Commissary at the south end of campus, re-designed exclusively for the Dance Program in fall 2013. Included are two large brightly-lit studios: 1750 (Studio B) square feet and 1150 (Studio A) square feet. Each studio features a sprung dance floor with a marley surface, multiple full-length studio quality mirrors, complement of barres, piano, and acoustical panels. A separate conditioning room features reformers and springboards for private coaching. Our student lounge area is equipped with comfortable furniture, a refrigerator for student use and a large floor space for stretching. A shower is available in the women's restroom.
Studio B is at the end of the hall, directly across from the building entrance.