May 4, 2020, 4 p.m. PDT.
Check back for the 2021 deadline.
To apply for scholarships in the Dance program, please submit the following:
- Resume of dance experience
- One page statement addressing:
- Your academic goals and academic history within the department
- Your post-graduate aspirations
- Your merit for a specified scholarship (i.e. financial need, academic history, contribution to the department)
- Copy of Academic History (must include current grade point average)
Scholarship awards may affect your financial aid.
Monica Gutchow Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Monica Gutchow, a former WWU Dance faculty member. Two to three scholarships will be awarded to upper-division Dance students who have demonstrated exceptional merit, good academic standing, financial need and an interest in teaching dance at the college level. Scholarship amount: up to $8000, in increments of at least $1000. (Amount depends on number of qualified applicants and endowment balance).