Design Scholarship Application
May 7, 2021, 12 p.m. (noon) Pacific Time
If you have any questions about applying for a scholarship for the Department of Design at Western Washington University, we're happy to help you find an answer. Call us at (360) 650-7778.
Before you begin
Look over the entire application, so you have the appropriate materials at hand, in the allowed formats.
You must be enrolled full-time (12 credits minimum each quarter) to receive a scholarship.
Applications must include the following
- Completed application form
- Statement articulating educational and career goals in Design
- Portfolio of 12 images in a single PDF file no larger than 10 MB
The context for each piece must be included in the submission, such as:
- course number and title
- freelance or self-authored project
- date the work was completed
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure proper functioning of files submitted for review.