Old Main Old Main Theater
The Old Main Theatre is a 200 seat proscenium theater with a 30' x 11' arch, high quality sound and projection system, and versatile lighting capabilities. Maximum ceiling height is 12' with a full lighting grid over the stage and four house lighting positions.
Located in the south end of Old Main, Western's ivy-covered administration building on the north-east side of campus. The main portions of Old Main were completed between 1896 and 1907 as Bellingham Normal School. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. The addition which houses the theater was part of a renovation which took place in 1971.
516 High St., Bellingham, Washington, 98225