Policies and Procedures
Download the policies and procedures before submitting an eSign form. If you have questions regarding the policies, please email Rachel Roulet.
eSign Form Directions
Please note, submitting a form does not guarantee a staff accompanist.
- Locate instrumental or vocal staff accompaniment eSign form
- Fill out form completely and type in your name and date on signature line
- Attach PDFs of your piano accompaniment to the form. Your form will not be locked and confirmed without your music.
- This can be done through the attach button in the blue box at bottom of form.
- Enter your applied instructors email (email@example.com) in the blue box and hit submit. This will route the form to your instructor.
- Once the form has been completed by your instructor, the form will be submitted to the pianist and locked.
List of Local Pianists
If not assigned an accompanist through the university, please refer to the list below to hire an accompanist according to your area of study policies.