Debbi Kenote opens international, bi-coastal exhibitions
Debbi Kenote received her BFA from Western Washington University in 2014 and her MFA from Brooklyn College in 2016, She has works in a number of upcoming exhibitions that are opening over the next several weeks. Her work will be on display in Beijing, Toronto, Seattle, Oakland, and Connecticut.
- Duran|Mashaal Booth opens Oct 27 at Art Toronto
- "HER," opens Oct 29 at Fir Gallery in Beijing
- "Belly of the Beast," opens Nov 3 at SOIL in Seattle
- "An Outlet for my Recluse," opens Nov 4 at Good Mother Gallery in Oakland
- "Shape Shifting" opens Nov 10 at Hollis Taggart in Southport, CT
Debbi Kenote is a New York based artist who has shown her work throughout the U.S. including Page Bond Gallery, Richmond, VA, Peekskill Project, Peekskill, NY, Deanna Evans Projects, NYC, NY and Front Room Gallery, NYC, NY. In 2019 she had her first solo exhibition at the Canvas by Querencia Studio in Brooklyn, New York. Kenote’s work has been published through Art of Choice and Page Bond Gallery. Kenote has been an artist in residence at the Vermont Studio Center, DNA Residency, Nes Artist Residency, and CAI Projects.
Image: Debbi Kenote, Anemone, 2022
Acrylic on dyed canvas over shaped stretcher bar
25 x 25 in. (63.5 x 63.5 cm)