Western's Give Day is May 28
Given the uncertain and unsettling times in which we live, we want to share with you some observations of our current students:
- They are passionate about what they do and what they want to do in the future.
- They generally embrace their art at a young age (5-10).
- They have earned the support of a significant teacher from high school.
- They come to Western and the CFPA because they’ve heard good things about us.
- They are already entrepreneurial.
- They engage peers and others in interdisciplinary venues.
- They take on leadership roles in their disciplines.
- They have faced adversity in a variety of ways.
- Their art is often a balm for the chaos that they often encounter
- They are extraordinarily positive about their futures as artists and designers.
We want to increase the number and amount of scholarships available to our students. If you are able to do so, we invite you to support us this Western Give Day.
Thank you for helping us create a learning environment that welcomes, nourishes, and celebrates our students.